Hyett before 1635 (General)

by paulahyatt87, Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 04:54 (4992 days ago) @ johananhyatt

Hey!! I'm so glad to have found this forum. My name is Paula Hyatt and according to my family tree Thomas Hyatt was my 10th great grandfather! My line descends as follows: Thomas Hyatt (Born about 1611 Oxfordshire England), to Charles Hyatt, Sr., to Charles Hyatt, Jr., to Seth Hyatt, to Shadrack Hyatt, to Edward Gaither Hyatt, to Elisha Hyatt, to John Hyatt, to John A.W. Hyatt, to Walter L Hyatt, to James Daniel Hyatt, to Ralph Paul Hyatt, to me, Paula June Hyatt. I have been lucky enough to find a distant cousin of mine who has TONS of information regarding the Hyatt's! From what I understand one of the older Hyatt's (Charles Jr., or Sr., I believe!) had seven sons and six of them went north, while one went south and that is where my line comes in. I have a lot of information that I would be happy to share with anyone interested! I am going to pick up more documentation and an actual Hyatt Lineage book Thursday, so by then I'm sure to have a lot more information to share. Edward Gaither Hyatt, my 5th great grandfather, came to North Carolina from Maryland. And from what I have found most of his children and their children lived around Buncombe, Jackson, Haywood, and Cherokee, North Carolina. My great grandfather, Walter Hyatt, was raised in Polk, Tennessee. I actually live in Fannin County, Georgia, which borders Polk County, TN and Cherokee County, NC! I could go on and on but I'll stop here! Feel free to e-mail me for more information or post back to the forum! sugar_me_sweet06@yahoo.com Thanks!
Paula J. Hyatt

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread