Hyett before 1635 (General)

by Carolyn, Friday, January 13, 2012, 03:04 (4480 days ago) @ paulahyatt87

My Hyatt lineage is Thomas, Charles Sr., Charles, Seth Sr., Seth, Hezekiah, Shadrick, George W., Capt. John Seth, Walton Alexis and my grandfather Virgil Locket. My mother was Mary Hyatt.
I know they were in Maryland then moved to Bunscombe NC then George moved to Ellijay Georgia. George was married to Hettie Mahaly O'Neal. They were heading for Texas when he died in Polk County, Arkansas and he is buried in Hot Springs. In researching this line I came up with questions. One is that Shadrick married Dinah Gaithner. After she died he had children by Mary Trosper. I have only found that Dinah and Shadrick had a daughter Dianna. Is this your line through Edward Gaithner? Records show that he married Mary in 1813 when she was 43 years old. The children listed by Mary and Shadrick were mostly born before this date. Also, no records of Thomas's wife as a passenger on a ship coming to America. Also, Seth Sr. married Alice Davis or Alice Duval. Both names are listed with same info. Have you found anything that would answer my questions? Thanks. I too am proud of my Hyatt heritage. My grandfather was precious to me.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread