LOVERIDGE/ROWLS or ROW ? (General)

by Loveridge @, Thursday, January 16, 2014, 19:18 (3753 days ago) @ marklj18

Hi Mark. We are talking about the same family; sorry for my previous hasty message which was written without a proper look at me extensive records. We are talking about John L and Elizabeth Brooke married 31 Dec 1739 at Bromsberrow. I can tell you that their son Richard L, baptised 19 July 1747 at Redmarley married Sarah Rowles 17 Jan 1770 at Bromsberrow. They lived at Pauntley Court and, for a few years, at Castle Farm in the parish of Dymock (just over the parish border from Pauntley); they had ten children born from 1771 to 1797. I have a four-page document, written recently by Brenda Bainbridge who is a local historian and who lives in Pauntley, about this family and I could send you this document if you give me your email address. Note that this document also refers to a John L who died 11 Feb 1764 in Pauntley and who is my gt-gt-gt-gt grandfather. Unfortunately I have not yet found a connection between the Pauntley Court family (as above) and my ancesters who owned property in Pauntley and surrounding parishes; many of my ancestors are buried at Pauntley. John L

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread