WINDE, Nathaniel (Sr.); Tidenham born ab 1714 Unknown Spouse (Parish Records)

by NickiGeni, Tuesday, September 06, 2016, 23:52 (2782 days ago)

Hello,
Greetings from the US, this is my first post here! I am very lucky to have had a distant relative create an extensive family tree, and I am continuing her research. My Wind/Winde/Winds ancestors came from Tidenham. They were sawyers. We have been able to go as far back to Nathaniel's father and Mother (Richard and Jane).

I do not have a spouse for Nathaniel Winde, son of Richard and Jane (nee Perkins).

Nathaniel was baptized 10 DEC 1714 in Tidenham, and died in July 1785 in Tidenham. He had 9 children with unknown spouse. I would like to know who his wife (wives?) was. I checked the parish link, but could not find a spouse listed.

Just for clarification: the Wind name changed with children, and with location changes. In Tidenham they are listed as all or any of the following: Wind, Winde, Winds, and eventually Wynes. The Wynes derivative began with my 3rd Great Grandfather, Nathaniel, who moved to London after 1816.

I know I will have more questions, but I'll start with this one! Thank you, Nicki

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread