Thomas Edwin BROOKES - WW1 Military Appeal Tribunal (General)

by Jefff @, West London, Middlesex, Friday, February 10, 2017, 17:49 (2631 days ago) @ dink999

Thanks for that Dave. You've confirmed what I thought was the case re the names, so I am now even more in awe of your detective skills in being able to link the tribunal information with actual men, which I failed at last time I tried !

Thanks too for confirming the Archives site has been recently "upgraded", I thought I was going nuts when I went to it a few weeks back and was mightily confused !. I'm afraid I come from a background in industry where supposed upgrades etc of documents or websites would have always been meticulously checked & proven before going public, and I'm still something of a perfectionist too, which is perhaps unfair in the modern cash-strapped world of local authorities (I presume the Archives are government funded?). However given the context it seems a great shame that your info doesn't appear to have made the upgrade, hopefully they are aware of this unfinished business.

I wonder, is it possible for your info to be added to this site at some point ?.

Thanks for your very kind offer re the data, I will send you a p.m shortly.

atb Jeff

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread